All grantees must submit a Grant Completion Report. Please mail or email (email@example.com) the following information at the end of the grant term as specified in the grant agreement:
- NAME OF ORGANIZATION
- CONTACT PERSON
- NAME OF PROGRAM/PROJECT
- MAILING ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS
- GRANT AMOUNT
1. Provide a brief summary of the work funded by the grant. Explain any variances which may have occurred from the original grant proposal.
2. Provide a financial report on the expenditure of funds. Any unspent funds should be explained. Also, please explain if the Lauzier grant helped your organization attract additional financial support if applicable.
3. Explain the degree to which organizational objectives have been realized. Include factors which contributed to, or impeded, your success.
4. Discuss the impact of the program/project on your organization and/or the community it serves.
5. Explain any projected future plans if applicable.
6. Include additional comments, pictures, or documentation if appropriate.
Please contact our office regarding item #8 of the grant agreement requiring donor recognition to be mutually agreed upon. The Foundation can provide an extension to the grant term if necessary, and can also authorize an alternate use of funds if excess remains.